the Mailbox.

Send a surprise
to a random member
and you receive one back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
hardly getting any mail from this site anymore due to usps losing
02 May 2023, 00:05:54
USps losing too much mail hardly get any mail from this site anymore so I dont know how much longer I will be on here .
07 May 2023, 08:01:00
I'm sorry to hear about the unpleasant experiences that you had in other clubs/sites. I try to keep this clubs as friendly as possible. From your experiences here and on other sites, how can we do that? What should be avoided?

In this sense there is the banning system. When you register a letter, you can also add the sender to the banned list and avoid future interactions with that member. You can also block a member by canceling an exchange. You can view your blocked list in the left menu.

When I receive complains, I try as much as I can to solve the reported problems. In most cases there is understanding and cooperation. Unfotunately, recently I had a first case where I had to block an account from sending new letters until the current exchanges are completed and after that it will be closed.
07 May 2023, 07:42:19
I try to understand this situation and if there is something I can do as web admin. Some mail is lost. Is this something accidental or is something more general? What is "too much" in your case? How many outgoing mail have you lost?

In the case of inactive members that don't register their letters, there is this automatic system for registration. You mark the letter as "Mailed" and if there is no response from your partner, it will be automatically registered. You can find this option and details in the first page after you log in.

If a letter is lost by the postal system, I guess there is not much I can do. Probably in this case you have to use registered mail which is more expensive.
05 May 2023, 17:34:36
Swap bot is filled with pack of wolves, nasty women and horrid minds
03 May 2023, 12:14:58
Swap bot ? No thank you tried that and people are too police like and snooping into peoples lives . I heard the FCC is looking into the owners of swap bot as well . My brother is an agent and told me to stay off there because they have file after file on that site . Something is brewing for sure so be carefu vick
02 May 2023, 19:59:44
That stinks, I know what you mean especially with addresses overseas. I hope it gets better this summer. I just got an address from Ukraine to send to so don’t know if they will ever get it. There is always Swap-Bot.
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps